Milk Kefir Grains | CulturesforHealth
Just one packet will culture 4 cups every day. Drink it up, or enjoy your kefir in smoothies, ice cream, baked goods, and much more
Each bag contains:
- 1 packet of dehydrated traditional, heirloom-style milk kefir grains.
Additional Details about Milk Kefir Grains
- Milk kefir grains are dehydrated active cultures consisting of yeast and bacteria existing in a symbiotic relationship.
- Milk kefir grains need to be rehydrated using pasteurized dairy milk (not raw milk) before regular use.
- Once milk kefir grains are rehydrated, they can be transitioned to raw milk.
- Milk kefir grains can be used to culture coconut, soy, or rice milk once rehydrated, but must be rehydrated in dairy milk first.
- Milk kefir grains require regular refreshing in fresh dairy milk (as soon as the texture changes.)
Shipping and Storage Information:
- Our milk kefir grains are shipped in a dehydrated state in a barrier-sealed packet.
- For best results, store in a cool, dry place and use by the date on the box.
- Freezer storage is not recommended.
Milk Kefir Grains Ingredients
- Organic powdered milk, organic milk, live active cultures.
- Packaged in a small amount of organic powdered milk to extend shelf life.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Milk Kefir Grains Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.
Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here.