Probiotic Lemonade With Water Kefir
- 1 liter of ready water kefir
- 1 slice of fresh ginger
- 1 lemon large size
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon of natural honey
- Pour a ready water kefir into an airtight glass jar
- Slice the lemon and chop it. Strain the puree lemon. Add it in the jar
- Add a sprig of mint, a slice of ginger, and a spoon of honey.
- You can add a teaspoon of granulated sugar to increase the carbon dioxide output, that is, blistering.
- Cover the jar with an airtight cap.
- After 24 hours it will be ready to consume.
- You can also cool it in the refrigerator before consuming it.