Peach Pink Grape Kefir
Peach Lemonade drinks are always popular if you try peach malts and juices. it will be a great match together that suit peach beverages most,
You need to carefully pick the peaches, it is important to have the ripest and darkened peach to prepare peach water kefir. You can also use pink grapes to get the pink color. We don’t want grape to add to a taste. For this reason, we separate the grapes from the mix without squeezing them.
- 1 liter of water kefir
- 1 ripe peach
- 7-8 pink grapes
- ½ lemon
- Pour the water kefir into a bottle
- Peel one large ripe peach and mash it with a blender; Add it to the water kefir.
- strain the pieces of fruit inside and put them in a new bottle.
- Add grapes and a teaspoon of granulated sugar in it for the second fermentation.
- If you want a fizzy drink, and cool it in the refrigerator with the lid tightly closed.
- If you want a non-fizzy drink, use an open-mouthed jug.
- Add lemon juice, and garnish with peach slices and ice cubes. drink with fresh fruits, and your peach lemonade with grapes is ready!